Thursday, January 17, 2008

Easy to get caught up in all the negativity!

BUT DON'T DO IT...... Life is just too short to waste a moment being a sour ball. We all have problems. I am no exception. If it's not a CASH problem, health problem, family problem, car problem, work problem, then its a neighbor problem, etc. etc. etc. So what is your choice when problems arrive? I tried being miserable. It sucked, so I gave it up. Even when I slip a bit and allow all the negativity that is presented in the media to affect me -
it's not for long. I can't stand feeling horrible and so I remember to practice thinking in positive terms and remembering what mama used to tell me. "This too shall pass. Life is about change. Just when you think you can't take any more, something changes."
Take a breath. Practice finding the GOOD in something. Remember, it's your life, don't let life steal it from you. Start now. Take a breath and when you exhale, let all the problems fly out your fingertips. Do it again. YOU WILL BE IN CHARGE OF YOUR LIFE AND YOUR RESPONSE TO LIFE, if you JUST PRACTICE being in charge!

Not pie in the sky. The truth. I face the challenge of aging and it could suck....not happening in my world. I am still glad just to be alive and kicking. Change your day by changing your thinking - NO MATTER what CHALLENGE you face.
YOU CAN DO IT!

No comments: